E-HELPDESK AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
E-HelpDesk and Knowledge Management System is a unique management software suite. Its functionality mimics other HelpDesk software but at a fraction of the price with more features in an online web environment. With this software suite, the user can focus on servicing their all help requests efficiently. This software helps the user keep track of requests / complaints / hardware failures / software bugs / feedback and ensure that all issues are attended. Through the Knowledge Management module, junior staff can learn how to tackle issues based on the experience and know how of senior personnel. Through the use of the system, the company improves its overall effectiveness servicing all support calls . It is suitable for Customer Service Departments, IT Departments, Engineering Departments, Sales Departments, HR Departments, Lawyer Firms, Accountant Firms, Secretarial Firms, Consultants, Theater Production Companies, Event Organizers, Government Agencies, etc.
- E-Helpdesk Customer Care Ticket : Online Support Helpdesk( Tracking complaints,requests ).
- Knowledge Management Infobase : Online Knowledge Repository( FAQs, SOPs, Troubleshooting Instructions ).
How E-HelpDesk and Knowledge Management System Can Benefit Your Organization:
- Management can check on the performance of their staffs servicing support calls.
- Centralize support service related information / contact information.
- Ensure that customer complaints are looked into speedily.
- Avoid redundancy by accurate personnel assignments to resolve support issues.
- A Identify aspects of support types that require further development.
- Improves customer relationship and customer loyalty.
- Help Junior Staff learn faster with the help of FAQs and SOPs and troubleshooting guides.
- Help staff to standardize replies to all types of queries to avoid confusion or embarrassments.
- Improves productivity by providing the users with up-to-date information.
- Provide cost savings in the long run as there are no user licensing issues / OS licensing issues / Database licensing issues.