DATAVAULT OFFSITE REMOTE BACKUP
Datavault is a software program that runs on a schedule, typically once a day that collects, compresses, encrypts, and transfers the data to off-site remote servers to protect the Client's Data from catastrophic site ( Data Center damaged, etc ) or machine failure ( motherboard failure, etc ). Offsite backup is the most reliable and secure form of backup.
- RSA Public Key Cryptography.
- Weekly / Daily / OnDemand Backup Scheme.
- Hassle-Free UnAttended Automated Backup.
- Lossless Data Compression - Bandwidth Friendly.
- Terabytes of Storage
- Data Return Policy - Preagreed Time Frame.
- Economic balance between automation and cost.
- Heterogeneous Platform Support.